NTA NEET 2022 exam dates are expected to be announced soon by the NTA (National Testing Agency).
NEET 2022 exam is a national level examination organized every year by National Testing Agency (NTA) two times in a year - February and May. NTA conduct this examination for providing admission into MBBS, BDS, AYUSH, BVSC and AHA and B.Sc Nursing programs in all medical colleges/institutes in India.
Given below are insights and details about NTA NEET 2022 examination process that candidates should know about.
NEET 2022 Exam Highlights:
|Exam Name||NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test)|
|Conducting Body||NTA (National Testing Agency)|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Courses offered through NEET Exam||MBBS, BDS, BUMS, BAMS, BHMS, BSMS, BNYS, etc.|
How to apply for NEET 2022 exam?
- Firstly visit the website and on the homepage go to the link showing - NTA NEET 2022 Application Form
- Now do registration by clicking on the tab "New Registration"
- Fill in all the required credentials and click on the login option
- After that you will be redirected to a new page where you have to fill in the NTA NEET 2022 application form with all your required details
- Now upload all the required scanned documents
- After that pay the application form fee and submit the NTA NEET 2022 application form
NEET 2022 exam application fee
- For General / OBC category candidates is Rs. 1400
- For ST/ SC/ PWD/ Transgender category is Rs. 750
NEET 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam - NEET 2022 Examination will be conducted in offline mode – Pen and paper mode.
- Language - The medium of the NEET 2022 examination will be English, Hindi, Gujarati, Bengali, Tamil, Marathi, Odia, Assamese, Telugu, Urdu and Kannada.
- Duration: total 3 hours (180 minutes) will be provided for the NEET 2022 examination
- Questions: There will be total of 180 questions in Objective type of questions in the NEET 2022 paper.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer students will get +3 marks in CAT 2022 examination
- Marking Scheme - For every right answer, you will get +4 marks and 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
For more updates and latest news about entrance exams, visit our website collegetour.in
Dr. Patangrao Kadam established Bharati Vidhyapeeth in 1964. The mission of this institute is to provide intellectual awakening to the students through the spread of education and also prepare them with resources needed for the development. The university has various campuses and now became the largest university of its kind in the whole country having 29 constituent units and 3 research institutes.
This university is the top university in the field of education. It is also has been recognized for its best academic excellence and granted the status of deemed to be university by the government of India in 1996. In the last few years, BharatiVidhyapeeth University has emerged as a global university and offering a huge range of programs and courses. Every year the university-trained thousands of graduates, postgraduates, and doctorates students.
Courses and Specializations by BharatiVishyapeethOnline Education
|Master of Business Administration|
|MBA in HR Management||MBA in Agribusiness Management|
|MBA in Financial Management||MBA in Production and Operations Management|
|MBA in Marketing Management||MBA in Retail Management|
|MBA in ITManagement||MBA in International Business Management|
|Master of Business Applications|
|Bachelor of Computer Applications|
|Bachelor of Business Administration|
|Master of Commerce|
|Master of Arts (English)|
|Bachelor of Arts|
|Bachelor of Commerce|
|Master of Social Work|
|Diploma in Cyber Law|
|Diploma in Corporate Law|
Fee structure of Bharati Vidhyapeeth Online Education
|Courses||Tuition Fee (Approx.)|
|Diploma in law||INR 5,000|
Eligibility Criteria of Bharati Vidhyapeeth Online Education
|BCA||Must have completed intermediate exam with Science or equivalent exam from recognized board|
|BBA||Must have completed intermediate exam or equivalent exam from recognized board|
|MBA||Must have completed graduation degree from a recognized university|
|BA||Must have completed intermediate exam or equivalent exam from recognized board|
|B.Com||Must have completed intermediate exam with commerce as mandatory subject or equivalent exam from recognized board|
|MA||Must have completed UG from a recognized university|
|M.Com||Must have completed (B.Com) graduation in commerce from a recognized university|
|Diploma in law||Must have completed high school from a recognized board|
Admission Criteria of Bharati Vidhyapeeth Online Education
Applicants who want to apply to BharatiVidyapeethOnline Education programs must fulfill the eligibility criteria. And then visit the official website to fill the application form. To fill the application form applicants need to enter their email address, name, mobile number, address, father’s name, and other personal and educational information. After filling the application form, applicants also need to upload their required documents and pay the application fee.
Below are the documents required to successfully fill the application form:-
- Last qualifying exam Mark sheet
- High school & intermediate Mark sheets
- Transfer Certificate
- Two passport size photos (Colored)
- Migration Certificate
- Gap Certificate (If the gap is more than 2 years).
- Photo id proof
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card
- Work Experience Certificate (if applicable)
- Age proof
Placements of BharatiVishyapeethOnline Education
The university has provided the best placements to its students and a record as 90% of students got placed in a highly reputed company every year. The average salary is around 5 lacs per annum. The placements will be done based on student’s performance.
Q. Is BharatiVishyapeethOnline Education is best for online MBA?
Ans. Yes, BharatiVishyapeethOnline Education is the best deemed to be a university for online MBA. The university is awarded for best academic excellence and offers MBA in various specializations. The university provides a unique academic program to the students with flexible timings. Working professionals can also opt executive MBA.
Q. Is BharatiVishyapeethOnline Education is a Government University?
Ans. No, it’s a private university but has received approval from the government under the UGC Act. All the academic courses offered by the university are recognized by the AICTE and have also obtained accreditation from the NAAC and Mhrd as grade A+.
Q. How to get contact with BharatiVishyapeethOnline Education?
Ans. In case if any candidate has any doubt then can visit the official website or can visit the head office.
Q. How many study centers a Bharati Vidhyapeeth Online Education have for Online courses?
Ans. The university has 10 study centers in India.
Q. How to fill the BharatiVi dhyapeeth Online Education application form?
Ans. Aspiring applicants can fill the application form through the official website only. Make sure applicants don’t skip any information in the application form and also submit the application fee.