Introduction The Central Board of Secondary Education administers the CTET exam at the national level (CBSE). Central Teacher Eligibility Tests (CTETs) are administered twice a year to determine the eligibility of candidates for teaching positions in grades 1-8. Paper 1 and Paper 2 of the CTET test are held in two sessions. Paper 1 is for candidates who want to teach grades 1 through 5, whereas Paper 2 is for applicants who want to teach grades 6 through 8. Candidates who are interested in teaching grades 1 through 8 must take both exams.
Highlights The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) will be held on December 16, 2021, and will go until January 13, 2022. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will release the CTET admission card soon.
|Admit card||First week of December 2021|
|CTET exam||16th December, 2021 – 13th January, 2022|
|Official provisional answer key||Jan-22|
|Final answer key||Feb-22|
Candidates who are interested in taking the CTET 2021 exam should review the cities where the exam will be held. Along with the notice, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) provided a list of CTET 2021 exam centres. Leh has been added to the CTET exam centre list for 2021, according to the most recent CTET announcement. According to the revised list of CTET 2021 exam centres, CBSE has included 106 new locations where the exam would be held. The total number of CTET exam centres now stands at 218. Previously, CTET had 111 exam centres. CTET will be held in CBT mode from December 16, 2021 to January 13, 2022. Candidates can select CTET exam centres 2021 when filling out the CTET application form. Candidates should be aware that after a CTET exam centre has been set, the CBSE will not entertain any requests to change it. If the CBSE finds that there are insufficient candidates at a particular test centre, the exam may be rescheduled to a test centre in the candidate's second, third, or fourth preference city.
• Candidates are chosen based on their written exam results.
• To get shortlisted, candidates must achieve 60% or higher in the CTET 2021-22 exam.
• Candidates must also meet CBSE's CTET eligibility requirements.
• Candidates who pass the CTET are not guaranteed a job. They must apply for positions at various schools based on the available openings.
• Candidates must go through the entire selection process at the school where they are applying for a position.
• Candidates can provide their CTET eligibility certificate to the particular school after passing the exam.
• The CTET eligibility certificate is valid for seven years from the date of the result announcement.
• Candidates who do not pass the CTET exam may retake it as many times as they desire.
Q1. When will the CTET admit card for the year 2021 be available?
Ans. The CTET admit card 2021 will be available on the official website in the near future.
Q2. How many times can you take the CTET exam?
Ans. There is no restriction to how many times you can take the CTET exam. To improve their marks, candidates can take the CTET exam as many times as they desire.
Q3. Does the CTET exam take place online?
Ans. Yes, the CTET exam will now be administered online as a computer-based test.
Q4. Can I take CTET paper 1 and paper 2 during separate exam cycles?
Ans. Yes, you can take CTET papers 1 and 2 throughout separate exam cycles.
Q5. Will the CTET 2021 exam have any negative marking?
Ans. The CTET 2021 exam does not have any negative grading. Candidates receive one mark for each correct answer, with no deductions for incorrect responses or questions not attempted.