The National Board of Examinations (NBE) will start the internet-based application for NEET PG 2022 from today, January 15. The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Postgraduate (NEET-PG) will be held in a computer-based exam from March 12, 2022, at various NEET PG test focuses in India. For the application entry of NEET PG 2022, candidate should start applying by today; exam forms are available till 4th February
Candidate who want to appear for a NEET 2022 has to follow the eligibility criteria that NEET management decided for candidates to appear for an exam, as per as NBE statements all information related to NEET 2022 exams will be available to the official website of NEET exams
NEET Exam Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate must have a recognized provisional and permanent MBBS degree certification which is issued by a recognized institute of Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Candidate must have provisional or a permanent registration certificated which is issued by the MCI or state medical council.
- Candidate must have completed one year of internship
- NEET conducts exam every year for the students who wish to enroll themselves for Master of Surgery (MS), Doctor of Medicine (MD) and PG diploma seats.
|Exam Form Available||15th January, 2022|
|Online Submission of Application form||15th january to 4th February, 2022|
|Last Date of Application||4th February|
|Date of Exam||12th March|
|Result Declaration||31st March|
To more information and status related to NEET 2022 you should visit to our official site collegetour.in
ICFAI was founded in 1984 as a not-for-profit society with the objective of empowering citizens through world-class education. The university offers various distance education programs to students as well as working professionals. The university is accredited by NAAC with an A+ grade for a regular MBA. The ICFAI Group’s culture of learning and teaching supports the student’s personal development as well as provides deep understanding to the students. The best advantage of ICFAI is offering flexible learning to the students.
Courses and Fees of ICFAI Online Education
|BBA ODL||INR 45,000|
|B.Ed ODL||INR 1,00,000|
|MA Edu||INR 44,000|
Eligibility Criteria of ICFAI Online Education
|BCA||Applicants should have intermediate or any equivalent exam from recognized board|
|BBA||Applicants should have intermediate or any equivalent exam from recognized board|
|MA||Applicants should have passed Graduation degree or any equivalent degree from recognized board|
|MBA||Applicants should have passed Graduation degree or any equivalent degree from recognized board|
|MCA||Applicants should have passed Graduation degree or any equivalent degree from recognized board and also have mathematics as mandatory subject in intermediate|
|B.Ed||Candidates must have completed an NCTE recognized teacher education program, Applicants should have Graduate Trained in Service Teachers in Elementary education|
Admission Procedure of ICFAI Online Education
To fill the application form of ICFAI, applicants need to follow some steps:-
Step 1: go to the official website and click on the Apply Now link
Step 2: Enter all required details like name, address, father’s name, DOB and email address for Registration
Step 3: Once the registration is completed then enter your registration credentials
Step 4: Fill the ICFAI online aaplication form
Step 5: Upload the scanned documents as required
Step 6: Pay the application fee Rupees 1000, which is non-refundable
Step 7: Recheck all entered details and submit your application form
Documents needed to fill the application form
- High School and Intermediate mark sheets
- Graduation level mark sheet if applied for PG program
- Scanned copy of photograph with signature
- Valid ID proof
- National exam scores if required
Ranking of ICFAI Online Education
- By Brand Vision get The Extraordinaire Brand for the Higher Education in 2020
- The university get ranked 9 among various Private Universities by All India Education Higher Education Ranking in 2020
- By the Competition Success Review get as ‘CSR Top University in Innovation’ in 2020,
- Got India’s Most Admirable Education Brand in 2020, by The Brand Story
- Gives Ranked 25 by NIRF Ranking 2020 on Overall basis
- Get the best Education board award by the Economic Times
- Got the best Performance Excellence, by The IIIE, Mumbai.
Q. Is ICFAI University good for MBA?
Ans. Yes the ICFAI university is one of the best and top-ranking universities for distance learning MBA in all over the world. It is a well-known university and offers flexible learning programs to students and working professionals.
Q. Is ICFAI is a government university?
Ans. No, it's not a government university but one of the largest private universities in India.
Q. What are the documents required for ICFAI online education?
Ans. Documents required for ICFAI online education:-
- Class 10 and 12th mark sheet
- Graduation certificate and mark sheet for PG applicants
- Scanned copy of a photograph with signature
- National level exam scorecard
- Valid ID proof
Q. How do get contact ICFAI if I have any doubt?
Ans. In case if any candidate has doubt then can visit the official website or can send an email of their issues on the official email id.
Q. What is the ICFAI NIRF Ranking for the MBA course?
Ans. The ICFAI ranking is 25 overall by NIRF.