Distance learning is one of the most well-known options for college students who are unable to attend regular classes. College students can connect, discuss, study, and make comments without being limited by distance or time. This training method has gained popularity among the youth due to innovative, productive, and widely available innovation.
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) or Bachelor of Science (B.S.) is one of the most popular post-secondary science degree programmes. The duration of B.Sc. is three years in India.
This course introduces the fundamentals of science and covers topics such as physical science, science, science, zoology, and mathematics. Students in the Science stream have access to a diverse range of courses. Students interested in the computer and data era can pursue a B.Sc. Computer Science or IT.
Top 10 Distance Education Universities for Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Courses make it easier for competitors to decide whether or not to enrol in a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) course via distance learning. Over time, the B.Sc. distance learning courses have gained a lot of popularity. The courses provide you with an excellent opportunity to improve your instructive abilities while staying at your lodging and to broaden your professional options.
For undergrad science correspondence courses, the Top 10 Distance Education Universities for Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Courses are advantageous.
The following is a list of India's top 10 distant education universities for B.Sc.:
1. IGNOU: Indira Gandhi National Open Institution (IGNOU), also known as the People's University, is India's most prestigious university. The personnel at the college are highly qualified and experienced. Students in the arts, sciences and other fields can take undergrad, postgraduate, authentication, and recognition courses at IGNOU.
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has started the online enrollment processes for admission to 150 Programs. At Indira Gandhi National Open University- The programme aims to develop competent human resources in distant education who can participate in studies and sports within the area. Bachelor of Science (BSc) – Hotel Administration &, Hospitality, Bachelor of Science – Nautical Science, Bachelor of Science – Nursing (B.Sc.) (N) Bachelor of Science (BSc).
2. Manipal University: Sikkim Manipal University has made a unique contribution to the training revolution, as recognized by the University Grants Commission and supported by the Indian government. Students from the North and North-eastern additives of India receive the best training at Sikkim Manipal University. SMU-DE (Sikkim Manipal University-Remote Education) was established in 2001 to provide high-quality distance education programmes. The SMU-DE offers a variety of correspondence courses. Sikkim Manipal University has grown tremendously and is now a leading institution in the field of distance education. The B.Sc. (IT) Program establishes a solid framework in the field of Information Technology
3. Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU): Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU), Hyderabad was once known as Andhra Pradesh Open University, is situated in the Nizam City Hyderabad. In August 1982, the Andhra Pradesh State Legislature held a demonstration to establish the university. The Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU) has a large network of 206 examination communities scattered across Andhra Pradesh's region.
The University follows the saying "Education at Your Doorstep. Around 152 examination centres are located around the state of Andhra Pradesh. Bachelor of Science in subject’s combination is three years full-time undergraduate program presented by Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad with the endorsement of UGC.
4. University of Madras: Currently, the Institute of Distance Education offers 97-degree programmes: Madras University's Institute of Distant Education UNON IDE is well-known in south India for its many UG and PG distance programmes and teaching styles. Madras University provides a BSc course via distance education.
5. Acharya Nagarjuna University (CDE): The Centre for Distance Education (CDE) of Acharya Nagarjuna University was founded in 1976. The following are the components of the college:
6. Kuvempu University: Kuvempu University is one of Karnataka's newest affiliating universities.
It is a University with a distinct scholastic profile, combining a commitment to rural ethos with a contemporary mentality. It was founded in 1987. Kuvempu University provides BSc subjects in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, and Environmental Science via online learning.
7. Punjab Technical University: Punjab Technical University offers a wide range of highly skilled and task-oriented degree/degree programmes via distance learning. The goal of the space programmes is to provide the majority of the country with affordable, relevant, skill-based, and remunerative Professional Education. It provides a correspondence BSc programme.
8. Karnataka State Open University: The Karnataka State Open University was established on June 1, 1996, according to Karnataka Govt. Notification No. ED 1 UOV 95 dated February 12, 1996 – KSOU Act is regarded as a reputable Open University among the country's open learning institutions. It offers a Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (B.Sc. (IT)) as well as a variety of courses.
9. Annamalai University, DDE: The Directorate of Distance Learning at Annamalai University was established in 1979, and they now offer more than 501 programmes to choose from within the regular stream. Annamalai University provides B. Sc. programmes in a variety of fields via distance education. Brain research, Mathematics, Computer science, Information Technology, Visual Communication, Applied Chemistry, Electronic Science, Physics, Botany, Zoology, Digital Media, Multimedia, Fashion Design, Textile Design. Inside plan, Hotel Management, and Tourism are a few of the courses they offer.
10. University of Mumbai: In the year 1971-72, the University of Mumbai established the Directorate of Correspondence Courses. The Directorate of Distance Education was renamed 'Foundation of Distance Education' in 1993. As a result, it was designated as a 'College Institution.' Mumbai College offers BSc Nautical Technology, BSc Computer Science, and BSC Information Technology as distance education BSc programmes.