SNAP 2021 Exam SNAP 2021 admit card has been released on 4th December, 2021 (Saturday). SNAP exam 2021 dates has been released – It is going to start from 19th December, 2021. For more details check SNAP 2021 exam dates section. Symbiosis International (Deemed) University (SIU) is going to organize this national level exam - Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP). SIU conducts this examination once in a year (three attempts) for providing admission in MBA and PGDM program.
Given below the total insights details about SNAP 2021 exam important dates, exam pattern and so on.
SNAP Exam Highlights
SNAP 2021 (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test)
Symbiosis International (Deemed) University (SIU)
National Level Exam
Once a year (three attempts)
SNAP 2021 Important Dates Candidates can check the given below SNAP 2021 examination dates:-
31st August 2021
27th November 2021
4th December 2021
SNAP 2021 (Three attempts)
19th December 2021 (test 1)
8th January 2022 (test 2)
16th January 2022 (test 3)
1st February 2022
How to download SNAP 2021 Admit Card • Firstly visit the website
• Now go on the link ‘admit card live’ - On the homepage
• Candidates will be redirected to a new page
• Now Candidates have to log in with the required credentials
• Now Candidates admit card will appear on the screen, they can download it and keep it safe till the exam day
SNAP 2021 Exam Pattern • Mode: SNAP 2021 test will be conducted via online (CBT) mode
• Language: SNAP paper will be conducted in English language only
• Duration: you will get total 1 hour (60 minutes) for the SNAP 2021 test
• Questions: SNAP 2021 exam consists of 60 questions in Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
• Marking Scheme: For every correct answer candidates will get +1 mark and 0.25 marks will get deducted for the wrong answer.
For more updates and latest news about entrance exams, visit our website collegetour.in
Are you looking for a one-stop solution for all educational needs? Look nowhere further! Browse our top institutions, Courses, Careers, and Mock tests lists according to your area of interest to reset your research plan!