|Starting of application form||1st July 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||16th December 2021|
|Availability of admit card||After slot booking (Released)|
|IBSAT 2021 exam date||25th – 26th December 2021|
|Announcement of result||–|
|Selection Briefing||8th to 16th January 2022|
|Selection process starts from||–|
Given below the complete details about IBSAT 2021 Registration form:-
• You can fill in the IBSAT 2021 Registration form via online as well as in offline mode.
• Registrations process for IBSAT 2021 have been started from 1st July, 2021
• You can fill in the IBSAT 2021 application form till 16th December, 2021 (Thursday).
• IBSAT 2021 registration process consist of various steps like Filling educational, communication and personal details, Upload scanned documents, payment of registration fee & printing of application form.
• At last you must take a printout of the filled IBSAT 2021 application form and keep it secure for further use.
|Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation|
|Duration of exam||2 Hours (120 minutes)|
|Total number of questions||140 Questions|
|Type of questions||MCQs (CBT Mode)|
|Marking Scheme||You will get +1 marks for every correct answer|
|There is no negative marking in the exam.|
Given below the Marks distribution in the given below table:-
|Subjects||Number of Question|
|Data adequacy and data interpretation||30|
For more updates and latest news about entrance exams, visit our website collegetour.in
Get details and latest updates