A masters degree in commerce with a focus on advanced banking and trade is offered through the online M.com program. Because it provides improved business and management experience, which is required to operate effectively for enterprises and organizations, the M.Com degree has become one of India's most popular choices for B.Com graduates.
The course has a broad business curriculum and can pave the path for future academics in the fields of research, instruction, and academia. If you have a master's in online M.com, you can succeed to high heights in the business world. Additionally, there are numerous universities that give all graduates the M.com course.
You can become confused if we discuss the universities that provide the M.com course in remote education mode because there are hundreds of possibilities available to you throughout India.
It is crucial to understand the top Indian colleges that provide online M.com courses. We will list the Top 9 online M.com Colleges in India that offer an M.com in this blog.
You can look at the colleges' descriptions and the requirements for the M.com course. You will learn all there is to know about the best online learning M.com colleges in India by the end of this article.
There are many colleges and universities offering the M.com course for different students and working professionals, as we have already described in the blog.
The best Indian universities that provide M.com degrees through online learning are listed here. You can review the key details of these universities and apply to any of them based on your qualifications and costs.
Take a look at the following Top 9 M.com online learning Universities in India:
1. Jain university- The University Grants Commission has granted approval to Jain Online, a reputable university. In 2009, Jain University was founded as a business, and in 2012, it was given the designation of "Deemed-to-be University." The university provides online undergraduate and graduate courses across the nation. Jain Online's courses are accepted worldwide because the institution has UGC approval and is NAAC-accredited with an A grade.
All individuals who have earned a bachelor's degree in the pertinent field from Jain are eligible for the Master of Commerce degree. The specialties of Accounting and Finance, International Finance, and Professional Accounting and Finance are all available to candidates at Jain as online M.Com courses. You can get ready for reputable careers in banks and other financial institutions, etc., with Jain's online M.Com course.
2. IGNOU (Indra Gandhi National Open University)- Unquestionably one of India's first open universities is the Indira Gandhi National Open University. In 1985, IGNOU became the first national open university in the country. The list of UG and PG courses offered by IGNOU includes a large number of courses. Students get an additional benefit in terms of the flexibility of the course duration after being admitted to the IGNOU. The cost of the courses is also quite inexpensive and within reach. IGNOU is the school of choice for all working adults and students who lack the time to attend conventional classes. The cost of IGNOU's M.com online education program is Rs. 11,000 a year.
3. Chandigarh university- Chandigarh University has recently made a reputation for itself in the field of online learning and is now a reputable institution of higher learning. In 2012, Chandigarh University was founded. This university's main campus is situated in the Punjabi state. Chandigarh University has received an A+ rating from NAAC and has also received UGC-DEB approval. It has been ranked under numerous headings. The cost of the M.com online learning program is Rs. 11,450 years.
4. Jaipur national university- Jaipur National University was founded in 2007 and has made remarkable strides in online learning. One of the greatest colleges in the nation, it is increasingly being chosen by students seeking admission to M.com online education programs. JNU has successfully maintained its reputation as one of the best universities in India that offers a variety of regular and online courses. The cost of the distance-learning M.com program is Rs. 39,000
5. Tamil Nadu open university- The Tamil Nadu Open University is situated in Chennai, in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It was founded in 2002 and is associated with Tamil Nadu's Open University. In addition to 14 degrees including BBA, BA, BSc, B.Com, M.Com, and many others, TNOU, Chennai provides 96 courses in 13 categories including Arts, Management, Science, IT, Vocational, Law, Architecture, Medical, and Paramedical. The cost of the distance-learning M.com course is Rs. 3,000.
6. Netaji Subhas open university- The name of Netaji Subhas Open University is unquestionably included in the Top 10 Universities offering online M.com programs. The Netaji Subhas Open University's campus is located in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. It was founded in 1997, has UGC accreditation, and is associated with Netaji Subhas Open University. The NSOU in Kolkata provides 18 courses in three fields: vocational, management, and information technology, as well as three degrees: certificate, MHRDM, and M.Com. The M.com. online learning program costs Rs. 15,200.
7. Shri Venkateshwara University- One of the best online learning institutions is Shri Venkateshwara University, whose main campus is Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India. It was founded in 1954, is associated with Sri Venkateswara University, and has received accreditation from the NAAC and MHRD. 13 courses are offered by SVU in Tirupati in 5 different streams—IT, Business and Banking, Arts, Science, and Management—and for 7 different degrees, including B.Com, MS, MA, M.Com, and MBA. The SVU campus covers 1000 acres. The M.com. online learning program costs Rs. 27,500.
8. JECRC- Next on the list and regarded as one of the best online M.com institutions is JECRC University. It has established a reputation as one of the top 10 online colleges offering master's degrees in commerce. JECRC University's work has been well-regarded in the field of online learning for a number of years, earning it recognition as one of the top online universities. JECRC received a favorable grade in NAAC accreditation. An M.com online learning program costs Rs. 40,000.
9. GITAM- The last college is GITAM, which is situated in Andhra Pradesh. Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management is the official name of the college, however many people only know it by its abbreviation, GITAM. Unquestionably one of the best universities on the list, GITAM has had great success in southern India. GITAM was established in 1980 and has a broad range of courses available. The cost of the M.com. the online program ranges from 3.5k to 6k.
Applicants must adhere to the online and offline admission procedures listed below in order to be considered for online MCOM admission in the open and online modes.
Process of Online Admission for MCom Online Education
Admission Procedure for online MCom online Education offline
M.Com Admission is based on the results of the entrance exam; some universities administer the test online, while others administer it on the campus of the college. Students must have a high exam ranking in order to pass the college entrance exam. The DUET, OUCET, and AUCET are a few of the important entrance exams, and the results will be taken into consideration when determining a student's eligibility for college admission.
Qualifications for a distance-learning M.Com. course
Here, we list the prerequisites for the online M.Com. the program, which is generally accepted by all colleges. Students can go through the qualifying requirements stated below:-
The M.Com. program's two-year curriculum offers a number of concentrations based on the preferences of specific applicants. Numerous programs have been designed to ensure their specialization and demand, and they will surely pave the way for applicants who have expressed an interest in a particular subject to have a successful career. Some of the most well-known M.Com specializations include the following:
Let’s wind up
These are the top 9 online learning universities that offer BBA programs to all students who have completed their class 12th with at least a passing grade. We made an effort to compile a list of the top colleges offering BBA remote learning programs.
According to the requirements, this site will undoubtedly assist and direct you in selecting the top online university giving the online M.com course.
Ques. Do online learning institutions offer job placements?
Ans. Yes, some of the best remote learning institutions help students pursuing distant M.coms with job placement.
Ques. How long does the M.com online last?
Ans. The online M.com program lasts two years and is divided into six semesters.
Ques. How Easy Is M.Com online?
Ans. Yes, if you study according to your interests and preferences, the M.com online learning course format is simple.
Ques. Can I pursue an M.com after a BBA?
Ans. After earning your graduate certificate in any stream, you may enroll in the M.com online learning program.