Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.)
Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.) is a five years undergraduate program. This course is designed to make the students professional in architects. It also includes practical as well as theoretical knowledge.
B. Arch Scope
Students have vast scope after completing a bachelor's in Architecture. Students can opt for studies and can also op for jobs. In big and reputed companies, several posts require a Bachelor's degree in Architecture. Positions like an architectural engineer, historian, interior designer, contractor, and many high positions are for the students who are opting for jobs. Students will get a lot of opportunities to show their talent and can become the best architecture. From planning a corporate field to buildings, everybody needs a designer or an architecture to design its structure and produce layouts. The government is also hiring the certified architecture to plan their arrangements. The government sector has many high-level positions for well-certified architecture.
Those students who want to opt for a job after a bachelor's degree must overlook the available position to be given in different companies. Some of the position are as follow:
1. Data Analyst- A Data Analyst gathers, forms, and performs factual investigations on an enormous dataset. The salary is approx. 4,00,000 per annum.
2. Architecture Designer- An individual that is engaged with the structure procedure of structures or urban scenes. The salary is approx—20,000 per month.
3. Architecture Engineer- An individual who manages the mechanical angles and multi-disciplinary way to deal with arranging, plan, development, and activity of structures. The salary is approx. 1,50,000 per annum.
4. Interior Designer: - An Interior Designer is somebody who plans, examines, facilitates, and oversees such improvement ventures. The salary is approx. 30,000 per month
5. Architecture Draftsman- An Individual who provides drawing for a new construction project. The salary is approx. 2,00,000 per annum.
6. Staff Consultant- An individual who helps employers find employees. The salary is approx. 7,00,000 per annum.
7. Technical Assistant- They are junior-level regulatory workers who report legitimately to the organization administrator or group pioneer. The salary is approx. 21,000 per month
8. Project Assistant Manager-They is by and large somebody who reports to and helps the venture supervisor. The salary is approx. 8,00,000 per annum
9. Manager- An individual answerable for controlling or directing an association or gathering of staff. The salary is approx. 27,00,000 per
10. Sales/Business Development Manager- Someone who completely deals with figures and investigation and present your discoveries to senior administration. The salary is approx. 7,00,000 per annum.
Courses after Bachelor in Architecture
Students who want to continue their studies after a bachelor's degree must look at the courses provided. Some of the courses provided after bachelor in architecture are as follow:
1. Master in Architecture
2. Master in Architecture in conservation and restoration
3. Master in Architectural History and Theory
4. Master in Architecture Landscape Design
5. Master in Urban Planning
6. Master in Urban Design
7. Master in Urban Housing
8. Master of Technology in Construction Engineering and Management
9. Master of Technology in Building Energy Performance
10. Master of Design in Interior Architecture